New Tax Advice telephone line

Comments: 2

= = = = Message from Action for Blind People = = = =

Action eNews

February 2012

New tax advice service for blind and partially sighted people

Do you need help understanding tax? Or do you have questions about blind person’s tax allowance?

RNIB and HMRC have launched a brand new tax advice service which covers most subjects relating to tax; including tax-free savings allowance and other money matters. You can call them on 0845 330 4897 and speak to an advisor who will be able to help answer your questions.

Read more about RNIB and HMRC tax advice service


There are 2 comments. Make a Comment »

  1. "Shaun McGarry"
    18th April 2012 10:05 pm


  2. "Shaun McGarry"
    18th April 2012 9:29 pm

    This is a good idea!

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Your Feedback

You must be logged in to post comments.